International Social Work Practice and Education
Header image

Colleges & Universities

Interested in having your school’s program listed?

BSW – The undergraduate BSW program gives students a general education in social work. You gain an insight into different social specializations, such as child and youth welfare services and working with the disabled.

MSW – Many accredited MSW programs offer a continuation of studies with a master’s degree in one year for grad students with a BSW

DSW and PhD degrees prepare experienced social workers for advanced professional positions with research and policy analysis of academic, private and government research centers. Social workers with doctoral degrees are suited for leadership roles in their field and are paid significantly higher.

  • Shippensburg University
  • Millersville University
  • Columbia University
  • University of North Carolina
  • University of Calgary
  • Monmouth University
  • Dominican University
  • Philadelphia Biblical University
  • Texas State University
  • University of North Dakota
  • Loyola University Chicago

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>